We offer shipping within Canada and USA.
We strive to process and ship out your order by the next business day.
Orders from Montreal and surrounding are delivered by courier. Email notification is sent to your email and our courier contacts you to arrange the delivery at your earliest convenience.
All other orders are shipped via Canada Post. A shipping notification email will be sent to your email address when your order has been shipped.
Please ensure the shipping and billing information are complete, valid, and correct. Missing or inaccurate information may cause processing delays. If the shipping address is a P.O. box, please ensure the P.O. Box accepts parcel deliveries.
We are not responsible if the address is not correct and un-deliverable. To have the returned item re-sent, you would need to cover full shipping cost.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated at checkout, depending in your location.
Orders $60+CAD - FREE Shipping*
Orders below $80CAD - Canada Post calculated rates depending on your location.
Orders $80+CAD - FREE Shipping*
For US orders, any customs fees, duties, and/or taxes are the responsibility of the customer.
Gift on every order!
All prices on the website are on CAD (Canadian Dollars).
* Free shipping offer is valid for the first delivery only. Packages returned to us due to invalid/incorrect/incomplete address, and unclaimed/refused packages will not be eligible for free re-delivery. If you wish to have your order re-delivered, please contact us and we will be happy to arrange a re-delivery. Additional fees may apply for re-deliveries.
- Thekshop.ca is not responsible and will not issue refunds, exchanges, or replacements for packages that are damaged, lost, stolen, unclaimed, refused, or undeliverable. However, if you encounter any delivery issues, please contact us and we will do our best to resolve it with Canada Post on your behalf.
- Please ensure the shipping address entered at checkout is accurate, complete, and valid. Packages sent back to us due to incorrect, incomplete, and/or undeliverable address may be subject to additional fees if a re-delivery is requested. If a refund is requested, any costs incurred on the package during transit (including original shipping cost, package return shipping costs, applicable taxes, and applicable duties) will be deducted from the refund amount.
- For parcels delivered to an outdoor community mailbox in hot or cold temperatures, please ensure you retrieve your package as soon as possible to avoid items from being compromised. Thekshopi.ca cannot be responsible for items damaged due to weather/temperature-related complications.
- For parcels held at the nearest post office for pick-up, please ensure you retrieve your package in a timely manner as per instructions on the delivery notice card. Canada Post cannot hold your package for an extended period of time. Unclaimed parcels returned to us may be subject to additional fees if a re-delivery is requested. If a refund is requested, the amount of the original shipping cost and the package return shipping cost will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Thekshop.ca is not responsible for customs duties, fees, taxes, and brokerage fees associated with parcels shipped outside of Canada.
- Delivery times listed are only estimates and do not take into account delays due to holidays, customs clearance, extreme weather, natural disaster, postal strikes, and any unforeseen circumstances. We will do our best to help with any shipping delays, however, we cannot be responsible and will not issue refunds or replacements for packages delivered outside the estimated time frame.
- For large quantity orders, you may receive some items separately, and on different dates (although we do our best to package all items together to minimize this issue).
- Separate orders to the same shipping address may be packaged and shipped together.
- Shipping rates and policies are subject to change without notice. If you have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com, we will be happy to assist.