Collection: ohora

Introduced in Korea in 2019 ohora quickly became  #1 Best-Selling Gel Nails in Korea & Japan. 
ohora is a semi-cured gel nail brand with various beautiful designs that create the best experience of at-home gel nail art. With many years of hard work, ohora has created a new nail art culture through the innovative semi-cured gel nail, a state-of-the-art nail technology. Semi-cured gel nails are flexible and wearable for all nail shapes. Made of 60% cured authentic liquid gel, it will completely harden like salon-quality gel nails upon curing the remaining 40% with a UV lamp.

Each set contains 30 pieces in 15 different sizes. ohora is cruelty-free & vegan - as ohora products have not been tested on animals and do not contain any animal products or animal-derived ingredients. All the materials are safe and ISO quality certified.

Made in Korea.

 

How to apply Ohora Semi-cured Gel Nails

Filter:

Availability
0 selected Reset
Price
The highest price is $26.00 CAD Reset
$
$
Brand
0 selected Reset

35 products

Filter and sort

Filter and sort

35 products

Availability
Price

The highest price is $26.00 CAD

$
$
Brand

35 products